At last … New Ethics proudly presents the first Belgian vegan camping festival.
We called it “VEGAMPING”. Save the date: July 3rd, 4th & 5th. You know you want to join and you can.
During this extraordinary experience you will be immersed in an idyllic setting: the gardens and the park of castle of Loppem. Talking of a phenomenal location!! We will create an atmosphere that suits you perfectly:
- Are you a festival enthusiast? Just pitch your tent and enjoy the festival atmosphere.
- Do you prefer it to be less busy? Then the quiet camping is the one for you. Here you consciously choose peace and quiet. This means: no radios, and in the evening and during the night we keep things blissfully quiet.
- If you are bringing young children along, the festival atmosphere can be too much and the quiet camping may be unfeasible. In that case the family camping is the perfect solution. Surely, nothing is more fun than to watch children find each other and spend their day together playing and smiling.
- There will be spots for motor homes, vans, … (more information will be available around New Year’s day – still in negotiation).
With VEGAMPING we wish to immerse you in a “vegan bubble”.
- With a phenomenal line-up of (international) vegan (minded) artists and renowned speakers.
- Afterparties with the coolest DJs.
- Or are you more of an “active” type? Then you will find what you are looking for among our workshops, sports activities (yoga, fitness, (ultra)running, bootcamp, …) and many other activities.
- What would VEGAMPING be without a fantastic choice of vegan delicacies? We selected the best food trucks and booths.
We, at New Ethics, concentrate mainly, but not solely, on animal rights, but we also pay attention to human rights. Concretely, this means that we do our utmost to make VEGAMPING as inclusive as possible (if you have a parking card for people with disabilities, you can park at the entrance, gender neutral toilets, …).
We adopt a strict “NO hate & NO discrimination” policy.
Moreover, we will strive, together with our awesome visitors, to minimise the impact on nature.
Vegamping is perfectly accessible by public transportation (there is a bus stop at 300m from the entrance). Apart from that, we also encourage everybody to carpool as much as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you there. Places are limited. Get your ticket now.